Humans are feeling creatures who think. Our emotions are present whether we acknowledge and experience them consciously or not. And to that end, they can help us or hurt us. While emotional intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of performance and potential, it is proven to be a key indicator. Emotional intelligence is also not a static factor—to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence can change over time and can be developed in targeted areas.
At ADVISA, we believe emotional intelligence is a set of skills that influence how well we recognize and use emotional information to:
- Guide our thinking and actions.
- Build trust and shared purpose with others.
- Achieve desired business results.
It helps participants answer the question:
How can I develop and leverage my skills to benefit myself and my organization?
That’s why we created the Emotional Intelligence Leadership Series; to help leaders be self-aware of their emotional intelligence and better engage with others to achieve business results.
- It uses a five stage blended approach to learning including virtual learning, face to face sessions, 1-on-1 coaching, a 90-day development follow-up, and the option for re-assessment.
- The course offers two optional add-on’s.
- EILS 360 – Participants can upgrade to the Leadership EQ 360 Report, which includes feedback from managers, direct reports and peers on how they rate the participant in each area. This option includes an additional coaching session to review their responses as well as identify fits and gaps with your self-assessment.
- Re-assessment – To measure success and promote further learning, participants have the opportunity to retake the EQ-i 2.0 Self Assessment. Upon receiving results, participants will meet with their ADVISA Executive coach to review their personal and organizational results and realign their goals. At this time, an updated development plan and next steps will be created.
- EILS – $2,000 per person
- EILS 360 – $3,000 per person
- Re-assessment – $850 per person
Emotional Intelligence is key to the development of leaders at any stage of their leadership journey.
Senior leaders, managers, and high-potential individual contributors will benefit the most from taking this series.
Participants in the series can expect to achieve the following:
- Achieve results by connecting self-awareness with engaging others.
- Identify the underlying competencies that fuel your leadership effectiveness.
- Leverage your EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report.
- Prioritize your emotional intelligence strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Craft a personal development plan.
- Integrate and sustain new behaviors through practice and reinforcement.