Experienced Leader Training
Organizational leadership that motivates and drives staff performance doesn’t happen by accident; it requires knowing how to identify and develop today’s top talent into the leaders of tomorrow. True leadership is working through others to achieve results—but working through others isn’t easy, especially when the others may be quite different than us.
Our leadership development approach begins with enhancing one’s self-awareness. We believe:
- Leadership development is a journey, not an event.
- Adults learn best when they can experience new thoughts and ideas, rather than just hear about them.
- Leaders at all levels deserve management training opportunities to reflect and grow.
- Changing behaviors can take time. Continual reflection and feedback, along with a strong leadership development program, support behavioral change.
ADVISA Leadership Academy is designed uniquely for established leaders and managers of managers, who understand that high engagement workplaces are the most impactful driver of business results, and who seek to transform their business results through their people.
The ADVISA Leadership Academy provides leaders with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive business success. This 9-month academy includes personalized coaching, an Action Learning Project and in-person experiential development. Participants can expect:
- Cutting edge content
- Individual Action Learning Projects
- Comprehensive PI Behavioral Assessment™ training
- Emotional intelligence assessment and training
- Customized development plan supported by personalized coaching and manager involvement
- Focus on creativity, improvement, and innovation
- Peer learning
- Lead Well
Self-awareness | Building relationships | Begin development journey
- Unlock the People Puzzle
PI Behavioral Assessment™ for understanding self and others | Bridging differences Motivating self and others
- Leverage Your Strengths
Emotional Intelligence | EQ-i® assessment results | Development planning Generational differences | Employee Engagement
- Build Relationships and Engage Others
Delivering coaching | Asking effective questions | Active listening
- Influence for Results
Building trust and credibility | Creating common ground | Methods for gaining agreement
- Engage and Change
Technical and adaptive change | Change implementation planning | Individual change process
- Link Strategies and Tactics
Tools to toggle between strategy & tactics
- Put the Pieces Together
Planning for next steps | Program takeaways
- 2 hrs. of personalized coaching on an individual development plan and Action Learning Project
Download the full program map here.