ADVISA Leadership Academy
Experienced leader development
Organizational leadership that motivates and drives performance doesn’t happen by accident; it requires knowing how to identify and develop today’s top talent into the leaders of tomorrow. True leadership is working through others to achieve results—but working through others isn’t easy, especially when the others may be quite different than us.
It begins with self-awareness
Our leadership development approach begins with enhancing one’s self-awareness. We believe:
- Leadership development is a journey, not an event
- Adults learn best when they can experience new thoughts and ideas, rather than just hear about them
- Leaders at all levels deserve management training opportunities to reflect and grow
- Changing behaviors can take time—continual reflection and feedback, along with a strong leadership development program, support behavioral change
About the Academy
The ADVISA Leadership Academy provides established leaders and managers of managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive business success. This 9-month academy includes personalized coaching, a Leadership Development Project and experiential development. Participants can expect:
- Individual, self-directed sessions for participants to learn at their own pace
- Live group sessions for discussion, practice and application
- Data-based development work driven by The Predictive Index® and EQ-I 2.0
- 1-on-1 coaching
- Partnership with a supervisor or mentor
The ADVISA Leadership Academy is offered both in-person at the ADVISA Leadership Center at 210 N Rangeline Rd. in Carmel, IN and online via Zoom.
The Leadership Diversity Scholarship
In 2021, we introduced the Leadership Diversity Scholarship for the ADVISA Leadership Academy because diversity makes us better – more creative, more empathetic, and more effective. Further, when people with diverse backgrounds and identities become stronger leaders, entire departments, teams, organizations and communities benefit. Each year, we offer two, fully funded scholarships to the Leadership Academy to leaders from under-represented groups who are eager to grow their skills and positively influence their organizations.
Reserve your seat now.
To register for an upcoming ADVISA Leadership Academy, click the link below. And in the meantime, watch this video to learn how one of our clients has utilized the Academy in their ongoing leadership development efforts and, as a result, positively changed the culture of the organization.