77% of organizations report they are currently experiencing a leadership gap, and many of those organizations see that gap starting at the front-line.
Front-line leaders carry a lot of responsibility: they drive results through people, as well as provide a window to the rest of the organization for the people they lead. Leadership skill is absolutely critical at this level, both for employee engagement and business results.
About the experience
Leadership Fundamentals offers an opportunity for front-line supervisors and mid-level managers to develop the skills necessary to drive results through the people they lead. Participants will spend time practicing, receiving feedback, and creating actionable plans to apply their new skills on the job during this six-month-long program comprised of monthly, day-long Skill Sessions.
- Self-Aware Leadership + Building Behaviors
- Communication Basics + Building Relationships and Coaching
- Bad News and Tough Conversations + Conflict
- Building Great Teams + Empowering Team Performance
- Leading Great Meetings + Leading a Hybrid Team
- The Human Side of Change + Graduation and Looking Ahead
Reserve your seat now.
To register for an upcoming Leadership Fundamentals, click the link below. And in the meantime, take a moment to learn more about ADVISA’s approach to leadership effectiveness.