The new ADVISA website is here!
Our new site features:
- Improved event and training tools
- Searchable resource repository
- User-friendly design and custom illustrations
- More details about our service offerings
One of the frequently asked questions we get from our clients is, “Am I getting the most from my Predictive Index® annual fee?” We understand—and appreciate—that you, as a client, want to get the most for your money.
Here are our top six tips to maximize your PI Program
- Take advantage of our PI® learning opportunities as often as you can. Here are examples of what we offer outside of PI® training:
- Standing software demos every two weeks (click here for dates, times, and registration links)
- Audit a training for a refresher. Trained PI® analysts can attend the same training along with a new attendee from their company. Many people find they come away with new perspectives and ideas for how to use PI®!
- Join the movement at http://www.talentoptimization.org. It’s a place online where PI® clients worldwide come together to pose questions, discuss, and learn more about the work they can do with PI®.
- Set a goal to make PI a part of your culture. Work with your leadership consultant on a plan to integrate PI® into coaching sessions, career planning, and people-related strategy initiatives.
- Take the time to benchmark your jobs—especially the ones you hire for frequently. Contact us for guidance on how to optimize your hiring process.
- Once you have your jobs benchmarked, use PI® early in your hiring process, for every candidate.
- Use the Team Work Styles report in the PI® software to help you build new teams or examine the dynamics of existing teams.
Lastly, one of the benefits of partnering with ADVISA is access to a leadership consultant who can help you develop strategies that incorporate PI into various areas of your business. We recommend talking with your leadership consultant, at least once a quarter ,about your business initiatives, challenges, and updates. Use them as a resource for your people strategy and to make sure your talent is optimized.
If you’d like to discuss how the above can help your team, please contact us!