The new ADVISA website is here!
Our new site features:
- Improved event and training tools
- Searchable resource repository
- User-friendly design and custom illustrations
- More details about our service offerings
Leadership Diversity Scholarship
In pursuit of our mission of putting people at the center of business strategy, we boldly acknowledge that diversity makes us better – more creative, more empathetic, and more effective. Further, when people with diverse backgrounds and identities become stronger leaders, entire departments, teams, organizations and communities benefit.
We commit to:
- Actively recruit program participants who represent all facets of diversity – race, ethnicity, religion, immigration status, sexual identity, gender expression, economic status, age, and ability.
- Help leaders understand and embrace differences to create healthy, high performing work cultures.
It’s with this commitment to advancing and supporting diversity in leadership, that we are proud to introduce the ADVISA Leadership Diversity Scholarship.
How the scholarship works
Each year, ADVISA offers two, fully funded scholarships to our ADVISA Leadership Academy (a value of $16,000) to leaders from under-represented groups who are eager to grow their skills and positively influence their organizations.
Successful applicants will (1) clearly articulate why this learning experience will be of personal benefit as well as positively impact their current employer, (2) describe how their perspective and ideas will strengthen the learning of the broader cohort, and (3) share how this scholarship opens up a development pathway that might not be available otherwise.
Available for the March 2023 ADVISA Leadership Academy
Please read through each step of the application process before submitting your information for consideration. Applications for the virtual ADVISA Leadership Academy are currently open for submission.
- Interested applicants should first discuss the ADVISA Leadership Academy program with their supervisor as this program does require time and energy outside of regular work responsibilities.
- Then, apply for the scholarship. Applicants may choose to submit their written responses via the form below or send a video recording to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note applications that do not match with either written or recorded responses will not be considered.
- The selected scholarship recipients will be notified by a member of the A-Team by March 3, 2023.