INSPIRE Your Leadership Journey
INSPIRE brings together real stories from real leaders on the front lines—discovering new pathways, gaining perspective and forging their own leadership journeys. While our attendees gather from a wide variety of industries—our PEOPLE are what unite us.
Join us for INSPIRE, ADVISA’s annual leadership conference, at The Alexander filled with opportunities for learning, networking, inspiration and fun. Come hear some of the industry’s foremost thought leaders speak on leadership development, employee engagement, and more.
Predictive Index® clients can also register for pre-conference sessions at City Hardware focused on software updates, training and best practices for implementing the PI system. And don’t forget to celebrate with us at our INSPIRE Happy Hour after!
The INSPIRE conference brings together professionals in a variety of positions, including:
- HR Professionals
- Leadership Development Consultants
225+ business owners, executives, HR professionals, and consultants
Keynote by Mark Miles, CEO of Hulman & Company
As a successful business leader and international sports executive, Mark’s leadership journey is diverse. He transformed the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) from a start-up league to an international world tour, profitably led both the Pan Am Games and Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis, and is now at the helm of Hulman & Company which is comprised of Clabber Girl, Georgetown Realty, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, INDYCAR, IMS Productions and various other business entities.
Hashtag to collect swag at the INSPIRE swag station, sponsored by Fuel, and ADVISA will donate to support Junior Achievement!
Hear from real leaders in action as they accept the INSPIRE Award for Exemplary Individual Leadership + Organizational Award for Leadership Development Project of the Year
Choose from breakout options:
- 4 Levels of Leadership Development: Taking a systemic approach to leadership development with Aubrey Michaels, Western Milling
- Early Career Leaders: What do they want and what do they need?
Tools and programs for identifying and developing emerging and front-line leaders presented by a panel of successful early career leaders
Do Better Work: Max Yoder, CEO of Lessonly, was last year’s top-rated speaker at INSPIRE. He’ll be raffling off copies of his new book to a few lucky contributors to our Work in Progress dialogue wall.
Choose from afternoon workshops:
- Workshop A: Gender Balance Isn’t a Women’s Issue, It’s a Leadership Issue
- Workshop B: How to create an intentional culture that drives engagement
We’ll finish the day with a robust panel discussion: The Future of Work
How technology is improving the entire employee experience
- Aman Brar, President & CEO of Canvas – geofencing and text-based interviews
- Jessica Stephenson, VP of Marketing at ExactHire – automated onboarding
- Chip House, Co-founder of Structural – app-based engagement and communication
- Nick Smarelli, CEO of GadellNet Technology Solutions – powering a remote workforce