Who is this for?
The Emerging Leader Series is tailored to the unique needs of those who are early in their career journey, are high-performing individual contributors, and who want to learn more about management as a possible springboard to their first formal leadership role.
About the Series
- It’s 100% virtual with weekly touchpoints for four and a half months. The series offers a “best of both worlds” blend of self-directed, “any time, any place learning” and facilitated virtual group sessions using the Zoom video platform.
- Content is delivered in bite-sized chunks that learners can consume all at once and immediately apply the insight gained. This approach fits with the attention and scheduling demands of today’s learners.
Each week, participants will watch micro-learning videos, absorb concepts and new information in self-directed pre-work, engage in a 90-minute group session focused on the leadership topic, and then apply their learnings through follow-up reinforcement and practice.
- Phase 1: Intro to Leadership (Tuesday, March 12, 2-3:30 PM ET)
- Phase 2: Self-Awareness (Tuesday, April 9, 2-3:30 PM ET)
- Phase 3: Self-Management (Tuesday, May 7, 2-3:30 PM ET)
- Phase 4: Engaging Others (Tuesday, June 4, 2-3:30 PM ET)
- Phase 5: Achieve Results + Graduation (Tuesday, July 2, 2-3:30 PM ET)