Learn a selling skills system that will improve the sales and influencing skills needed to execute a successful consultative approach with customers.
Who is this for?
About the Series
Sales professionals participating in the Customer-Focused Selling (CFS) workshop experience a blended learning journey that includes self-assessment and self-directed learning with group sessions. Participants are asked to discuss their discoveries and “ah-ha” moments with direct managers and apply new skills at work.
The training begins with the Selling Skills Assessment Tool™ (SSAT) to determine current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Participants who successfully complete the training will be able to:
- Understand their prospective or current client’s perspective and how to sell from their viewpoint.
- Quickly identify the characteristics and needs of people with different buying styles.
- Listen and ask questions effectively to gain necessary information and guide conversations.
- Present the value of your solution so it differentiates and addresses your prospect’s needs.
- Handle objections and navigate buying conditions with greater ease.
- Gain commitment on next steps, close deals, and position for expanded relationships.