The new ADVISA website is here!
Our new site features:
- Improved event and training tools
- Searchable resource repository
- User-friendly design and custom illustrations
- More details about our service offerings
Christian brings to ADVISA twenty-four years of experience in diverse and collaborative organizational leadership roles in the not-for-profit sector. His role allows him to live out his passion to help leaders reach their full potential by better understanding themselves, their organizations, and key internal and external stakeholders so that their organizations can thrive.
A proud graduate of Miami University, Christian recently completed a M.A. in Leadership. He brings to his work a range of extensive experience using tools such as Gallup’s CliftonStrengths assessment with individuals and teams. An empathetic, people-oriented leader, he is passionate to help leaders understand the importance of integrating both character and competency into their organizations.
Christian and his wife Lisa live in Fishers with their three college-age children. He enjoys hiking with Lisa and their Boston Terrier, Riley, playing eighteen holes of golf when he has the rare chance to do so, and contemplating the joys of a soon-to-be empty nest.
- Integrity: The Courage to Meet the Demands of Reality by Henry Cloud
- Helping People Change: Coaching with Compassion for Lifelong Learning and Growth by Richard Boyatzis, Melvin L. Smith, and Ellen Van Oosten
- Business Accelerator podcast with Michael Hyatt and Megan Hyatt-Miller
Character = the ability to meet the demands of reality.Henry Cloud