The new ADVISA website is here!
Our new site features:
- Improved event and training tools
- Searchable resource repository
- User-friendly design and custom illustrations
- More details about our service offerings
This learning experience offers an opportunity for front-line supervisors and mid-level managers to develop the skills necessary to drive results through the people they lead.
About the Series
- In this leadership journey, participants will spend time practicing, receiving feedback, and creating actionable plans to apply their new skills on the job
- The program is six months long, with monthly, day-long Skill Sessions
The upcoming Leadership Fundamentals will launch on Thursday, April 20, 2023 and conclude Thursday, September 21, 2023. Participants will meet in person once a month. Each day is divided into two separate but related sessions geared towards developing people leader capabilities.
- Start with Self: Self Aware Leadership + Building Behaviors (Thursday, April 20, 2023)
- Communication Foundations: Communication Basics + Building Relationships and Coaching (Thursday, May 25, 2023)
- Communicating the Tough Stuff: Bad News and Tough Conversations + Conflict (Thursday, June 22, 2023)
- Team Dynamics: Building Great Teams + Empowering Team Performance (Thursday, July 27, 2023)
- Driving Results through Collaboration: Leading Great Meetings + Leading a Hybrid Team (Thursday, August 24, 2023)
- Change + Growth: The Human Side of Change + Graduation and Looking Ahead (Thursday, September 21, 2023)