The new ADVISA website is here!
Our new site features:
- Improved event and training tools
- Searchable resource repository
- User-friendly design and custom illustrations
- More details about our service offerings
Learn a selling skills system that will improve the sales and influencing skills needed to execute a successful consultative approach with customers.
Who is this for?
Sales professionals including, but not limited to, new members of the sales team, sales leadership, business development representatives, account managers, regional and area managers, as well as rookie and veteran sales representatives.
About the Series
Sales professionals participating in the Customer-Focused Selling (CFS) online workshop experience a blended learning journey that includes self-assessment and self-directed learning with group sessions. Participants are asked to discuss their discoveries and “ah-ha” moments with direct managers and apply new skills at work.
The training begins with the Selling Skills Assessment Tool™ (SSAT) to determine current strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Participants who successfully complete the training will be able to:
- Understand their prospective or current client’s perspective and how to sell from their viewpoint.
- Quickly identify the characteristics and needs of people with different buying styles.
- Listen and ask questions effectively to gain necessary information and guide conversations.
- Present the value of your solution so it differentiates and addresses your prospect’s needs.
- Handle objections and navigate buying conditions with greater ease.
- Gain commitment on next steps, close deals, and position for expanded relationships.
Manager Orientation: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Introduction + Overview: Tuesday, January 24, from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Open: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Investigate: Tuesday, February 7, 2023 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Present: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Confirm: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Conclusion + Wrap-up: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM ET
Approximately 3-4 weeks later, participants will re-take the SSAT.