Design + Develop High Performing Teams
Trust and teamwork are the building blocks of successful organizations. High performing teams understand their strengths and blind spots, and they are clear on roles and goals. They communicate effectively and solve problems collaboratively. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. For all these reasons, leaders need the tools and skills to drive team performance, not just coach individual performance. There’s a difference.
Build dream teams
Dream teams are possible within every organization and department. In order to build dream teams,
- Leaders must understand their own behavioral strengths and blind spots
- Leaders must understand team members’ strengths and blind spots and how those align (or don’t) with team goals
- Team members must understand the team’s strengths and blind spots and take action to communicate and collaborate more effectively
Are your teams performing at their highest level?
Take a moment to consider and respond to the questions below.
- Are you spending more time than you’d like putting out fires and dealing with interpersonal conflicts?
- Have you recently reorganized or experienced significant turnover?
- Do you lack confidence that teams are clear about their objectives and how those roll up to broader organizational goals?
- Have you recently promoted individual contributors into team leader roles?
- Does your engagement data reveal that people lack clarity about organizational goals and purpose?
If you answered “YES” to any of these, we can help. Fill out the form on this page to sign up for a free 1:1 Talent Strategy Session with an ADVISA Leadership Consultant.