Our powerful assessments and mastery of the principles they teach us are what set us apart from other business coaching or training organizations.
Learn more by downloading a whitepaper:
- Five Ways Personality Assessments Drive Business Results, by Bob Wilson, ADVISA Chairman and Founder
- Principles for Creating Organizational Alignment, by Todd Gross, ADVISA Senior Management Consultant
- Five Strategies of Successful Leaders, by Bob Wilson, ADVISA Chairman and Founder
- Six Critical Factors for High-Performing Teams, by Aszure Grimes, ADVISA Management Consultant
- Aberdeen Group Research Brief – Building a High-Performance Culture; October, 2011; How important are assessments to business success? This research provides additional evidence of the bottom-line value they bring to hiring, identifying future leaders, and maximizing performance.
- The Importance of Creative and Innovative Leadership: Identifying the “Game Changers”, by Todd Harris, PI Worldwide Director of Research; Bob Wilson, ADVISA Chairman and Founder; and Cynthia Lynes, PI Worldwide Director of Marketing
- Engineering As A Social Activity: Preparing Engineers To Thrive In The Changing World Of Work, by Fredricka F. Joyner, Indiana University East; Derek T.Y. Mann, Performance Psychology Group, LLC; and Todd Harris, PI Worldwide.
- Managing the Challenges of the New Virtual Workforce: The Use of Personality Data to Build and Develop High Performing Virtual Teams featuring a “best practice” sidebar about Indianapolis-based Raidious digital marketing company.